What do I need to do to prepare for a class?
- Please wear comfortable workout attire. Be prepared to work in bare feet.
- Please refrain from wearing any colognes or perfumes.
- Bring a towel to wipe down mat after use if you sweat during class.
- We provide mats for $1 rental, but we encourage you to purchase your own. Your mat is an important tool and a symbol of commitment to your practice.
- Avoid practicing with a full stomach, and drink plenty of water before class to remain hydrated through your practice.
- Yoga is a process. Be consistent in your practice. Be patient and compassionate with yourself.
This entry was posted in Recent Post
. Bookmark the permalink